Write For US
Social Health is a platform that allows writers, bloggers, entrepreneurs, and health experts to share their knowledge with readers. We always welcome people who want to write with us and become a part of our online writer community.
Guest Post Categories:
We only accept health niche topics for our website. We don’t request much from the contributors/writers but excellent submissions are always original, experience-based, useful, information-driven, and overall connecting for our readers.
Email: email@example.com (Send Article Here)
There are some specific guidelines that every writer has to follow before submitting their guest post content. They are pretty basic but if you do not follow them then we could not post it for our valuable readers.
- Every guest post should contain at least 800 to 1000 words. This is the minimum limit and there are no maximum word count limitations.
- Highly contextual web links could be added to the articles. However, the link must be relevant to the topic and should not depict any kind of promotional campaign.
- Only Original, educational, and distinctive content is accepted.
- We reserve all the rights to remove web links from the content if we feel that links might be spam.
- Links will be no-follow in the post. For a do-follow link ($5 per link), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- After making a submission you give Social Health the complete right to reject, edit, publish, and share the post.
- You cannot publish the same post on any other website. However, you could backlink the post to your website or social media accounts.
- The guest post should be formatted for an online audience. So, shorter paragraphs, lists, and bullets are always preferred.
- Adding one copyright-free image is compulsory and if you can’t create your own pictures then take screenshots.
- We reserve all the rights to edit the article’s title and remove every promotional link in the post.
- You can directly submit your post by clicking here.
Carefully read the guidelines given above before making a submission It would save our quality time. remember if your content doesn’t follow all the rules, we would not entertain your submitted guest post.